In this article, we would explaining regarding the of Shimla Manali tour package from Thane for 7 days and 6 nights.
Here we have explained all the places that you should visit while your stay at Shimla and Manali.
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Pickup and Drop||Thane / Delhi IGI Airport/Railway Junction|
|Flight Details||Thane – Delhi – Thane|
|Volvo Pickup & Drop Point||Chanderlok Building Connaught Place|
|Flight Cost||Check Best Price & offer|
|Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 5,990/couple ( Approx…)|
How to reach Thane to Shimla Kullu Manali?
If you are travelling from Thane to Shimla then you have various options to reach there. Let us explore the options that you can take for reaching Shimla.
Travel by Train
Travel by Bus
If you want avoid catching multiple trains, you can just reach Delhi from Thane by train and then take bus directly to Shimla.
You will various buses flying from Delhi to Shimla. Therefore you will not find any difficulty to travel by bus.
Travel by Flight
If want to save the travelling time, you may just opt for flight from Mumbai International Airport to the nearest airport of Shimla which is the Delhi airport.
From Delhi you may either take a bus or a train so as to reach Shimla
Travel by Road
You can also travel by road from Thane to Shimla in your own vehicle. However the distance is 1,703 KM and it will take around 30 hours for you to reach Shimla.
We would suggest you to avoid this as it is both hectic as well as time consuming.
Best Time to Visit Shimla
You can always visit Shimla and would enjoy your trip due to its beauty.
However the beauty enhances during the month of May to June and from December to January and you can enjoy the clear blue skies of the summer or the snowfall covering the queen of hills in winter.
This make the weather more romantic.
Culture of Shimla
Shimla is popular for its embroidery work which is renowned world-wide. Even it is being exported across the world which include the likes of Thapada and Kohana embroidery.
Tourists are also fascinated by the bamboo items which are built by the famous Dom tribe and it showcases the beauty and is also very much of useful items. You will also find metal art, wood crafting and stone art in various parts of Shimla.
How Many Day’s Stay in Shimla?
Day 1 is to cover your journey from Thane to Shimla. You may travel by any method as suggested above and reach Shimla.
In the meantime, you may look in to the beautiful view which you can see throughout your journey from Thane to Shimla.
After reaching Shimla, you may check in the hotels near the Mall Road or you could also find 3 star hotels within 4 KM range from Shimla.
After which, you may have dinner and take rest in your hotel so as to feel fresh for Day 2.
On day 2, we would start our journey after having breakfast. On this day, we would be visiting places nearby Shimla which is Kufri, Naldhera, Chail and Fagu which you must go whenever you visit Shimla.
- Kufri- You have to travel for around 16 KM from Shimla to reach this place. But you will be having a wonderful experience as there are winter sports activities which you can opt for and enjoy with your friends and families.
- Fagu- This place has a lot of beautiful mountains and is a wonderful place for sightseeing and you can take amazing photos from here.
- Naldhera- Next place to visit is the Fagu and this is a 9 hole golf course which is open to public. You can sooth your eyes by the wonderful view of the golf course and also see the whole area by a ride on the caddy.
- Chail- If you are fan of cricket then you must not visit the opportunity to visit the cricket ground of Chali. The scenery of which will leave you dumbstruck as the view from the world’s highest cricket ground is a thing that you will not want to miss even if you are not a fan of cricket.
Now it’s time to travel to Manali which is around 300 KM from Shimla. During this journey you will be seeing many beautiful landscapes near which you stop by and enjoy the beauty.
After you reach Manali, you would be able to see many good hotels where you can check in and take some rest or you can roam around the streets of Mall road which is a happening place and also a crowded place in Manali.
On day 4, we would start our journey of Manali after having breakfast. On this day, we would be visiting places nearby Manali which is Solang, Gulaba, Rahala and Kothi.
- Solang- This is around 22 KM away from Manali and is known for its snow valley where you can play with snow and also take part in snow activities like Skiing or Yak riding. Rocket jumping, tube riding and many other activities are also available in Solang valley.
- Kothi- This is a wonderful place where you can sit peacefully and enjoy the beauty of nature as it consists of mountains and beas river.
- Rahala- This place has the beautiful Rahala Waterfall where you can enjoy with your friends and family. You would have a wonderful time of your life.
- Gulaba- This is your last destination for the day. This place is known for its peculiar nature as it encounters heavy rainfall and is a perfect place to end your journey for the day.
Now we would explore some more amazing places in Manali and we would start our journey from Naggar then visit the famous Kullu which is also called the sister town of Manali and at last we will visit Manikaran and end today’s tour.
Naggar– This is a villiage in Manali where you would find many temples and therefore you can seek blessings and also enjoy the beauty of the monuments.
Kullu– People who visits Manali always try to visit Kulu also as you will find greenery and is a paradise for nature lovers. This is considered as one of the must visit places in Himachal Pradesh.
Manikaran– This is known for the hot springs and it is believed that if you take bath Manikaran, it has the power to cure muscle pains as well as diseases. Therefore you should not miss the holy place from visiting if you have come to Manali.
We will finish off our journey by visiting the most eminent temples of Himachal Pradesh. Let us look today which all places you should cover up:
Hadimba Temple– It is one of the most beautiful and renowned temples in Himachal Pradesh. Here we can seek blessings of Hidamba Devi and the temple is surrounded by cedar forests.
Manu Temple– This is the temple where puja of the creator of the world is done, Lord Manu and is the only temple in India where Lord Manu is worshipped and therefore you could find the place to be crowded with worshippers.
Hanuman Temple – This is also known as Jhaku temple where there is the tallest sculpture of Lord Hanuman which is of 108 ft height.
It’s time to return back to home after such a wonderful and memorable journey which you would remember throughout your life.
In this article we have explained all the details of Shimla Manali tour package from Thane so that you could plan your journey accordingly.
It will cost you around Rs. 6,000/- for you to plan a trip to Shimla – Manali for 7 days and 6 nights. For any other query, you may post your question in the comment box and we will get back to you.